BUG #16674: The idle connection get created automatically

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16674: The idle connection get created automatically
Дата
Re: BUG #16674: The idle connection get created automatically  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16674
Logged by:          Sathish R
Email address:      sathishr@eazyerp.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.3
Operating system:   Windows

We are using the postgreSQL 11.3 and 9.4 version in windows server 2012 and
Linux servers.

in windows server recently we are facing one issue and we couldn't find the
reason from our side. and same issue not faced in linux server.
the issue is automatically below mentioned queries are executed N number of
times in our server and connection limit get exceed.
Query: SELECT oid, (SELECT oid FROM pg_type WHERE typname like
''geography'') as dd  FROM pg_type WHERE typname like ''geometry''

we don't know how this query get fired and what is the purpose?