Extension-specific version release notes?

От PG Doc comments form
Тема Extension-specific version release notes?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/citext.html

I'm having difficulty finding version difference information about native
extensions. For instance, I have an instance running citext version 1.1 and
an update command will take it up to 1.6. I was hoping that I'd see some
information about version history specific to the extension on the
extension's documentation page, but I don't see any reference to extension
versioning.