Suggested query editor improvements: Tabs and Indentation

От
Тема Suggested query editor improvements: Tabs and Indentation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I work really appreciate a few features in the query editor for Tabs and Indentation:

- Set whether indentation should use tab or spaces
- Set the tab width
- Set the spaces per indent
- Have an auto-indent scheme. One I enjoy using is indents to the first non-empty column. (I think the Scintilla
SCI_GETCOLUMNshould be able to help with this).

Cheers
Jeremy

Jeremy