documentation error

От PG Doc comments form
Тема documentation error
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/functions.html

Dear all,

I am using

documentation says " The psql commands \df and \do can be used to list all
available functions and operators, respectively."

which clearly indicates that those are built in function , please correct me
if I am wrong and I went to the wrong part of the documentation.

apple=# \df
                                List of functions
 Schema |          Name          | Result data type | Argument data types |
Type
--------+------------------------+------------------+---------------------+------
 public | update_modified_column | trigger          |                     |
func
(1 row)

that is not what I was expecting , I was expecting a list of built-in
functions .

apple=# \do
                             List of operators
 Schema | Name | Left arg type | Right arg type | Result type | Description

(0 rows)

no resulets.

I would like to contribute also but I am new to postgresql. sorry.

thanks for taking the time to update and improve docs . you guys rock.