Re: Insecure DNS servers on PG infrastructure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Insecure DNS servers on PG infrastructure
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Tom can you check if this has been resolved? If not I am going to start
> paging people.

The machines I have access to (cvs and svr1) are still unpatched
according to the "dig porttest" test.  Personally, though, I'd be
more interested in getting someone to work on fixing the mailing
lists.  I've received nothing since about midnight EDT, and I know
that there has been traffic.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Insecure DNS servers on PG infrastructure
Сообщение: Re: Insecure DNS servers on PG infrastructure