Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
>>> (BTW, there was some discussion around this point while you were gone.
>>> Dunno if you've caught up on the list traffic yet.)

> Ok. I think I'm caught up now, and I don't find anything directly
> related to this. Could be because there was so much mail that I skimmed
> some of it a bit too quickly... Could you provide me with a pointer?

It took some digging, but here is the thread I had in mind:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers-win32/2004-08/msg00047.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers-win32/2004-08/msg00050.php

Life does get simpler if we can just do "errno = GetLastError()" but
I strongly suspect we're gonna end up wanting to do some mapping.