Re: Release 13 of the PostgreSQL BuildFarm client

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Release 13 of the PostgreSQL BuildFarm client
Дата
Re: Release 13 of the PostgreSQL BuildFarm client  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список buildfarm-members
> I have pushed Release 13 of the PostgreSQL BuildFarm client.

FYI, this seems to have broken compatibility with ancient versions
of git.  prairiedog and gaur/pademelon are both using
git version 1.7.9.6, and they both choked on the --prune-tags
option.  I tried removing that, as it seemed possibly unnecessary,
but it didn't improve matters.

I suppose I'm overdue to update git on these machines, but anyone
else running dinosaur versions may want to be cautious.

            regards, tom lane

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления: