BUG #16591: Having problem installing PostgreSQL in windows 10

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16591: Having problem installing PostgreSQL in windows 10
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16591
Logged by:          Tuhin Mitra
Email address:      tuhinmitra190221@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.4
Operating system:   Windows 10

I have tried to install postGreSQL on Windows 10 machine 64 bit.
But, after some installation process it is showing a pop-up:
"Problem Running post install post install step. Installation may not
complete correctly the database cluster initialization failed."

How can I fix that?
I have tried with installing other 3 versions of postgre but same issue
prevails.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16590: jdbc driver archives are 0 byte files
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16590: jdbc driver archives are 0 byte files