Re: [BUGS] BUG #3799: csvlog skips some logs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #3799: csvlog skips some logs
Дата
Re: [BUGS] BUG #3799: csvlog skips some logs  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"depesz" <depesz@depesz.com> writes:

The point here is that CSV-format log output doesn't include the
DETAIL, HINT, or context (QUERY/STATEMENT/CONTEXT) lines that
you might get with normal output.

I suppose this was intentional in order to keep the CSV output
format manageable, but I have to wonder whether it's really a
good idea.  I can see the argument that you probably don't need
to log HINTs, but the other stuff might be important.  Particularly
the STATEMENT.

Comments?