BUG #16580: PostgreSQL PassTheHash Protocol Design Weakness Detected - vulnerability

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16580: PostgreSQL PassTheHash Protocol Design Weakness Detected - vulnerability
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16580
Logged by:          kranthi bhavanam
Email address:      kranthi.k.bhavanam@wellsfargo.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.10
Operating system:   RHEL

PostgreSQL PassTheHash Protocol Design Weakness Detected - this is the
vulnerability detected by our internal scan tool 'qualys'.
Could you please help us understand and remediate the solution for this
vulnerability.

We have 4 environments in total and only 1 env has postgres and other 3 have
MySQL. Why do we see this vulnerability in all 4 environments, even in the
env's where postgres isn't there. Please advise.