Re: pg_dump - wrong order with inheritance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump - wrong order with inheritance
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pinker <pinker@onet.eu> writes:
> *PostgreSQL version*: "PostgreSQL 9.4.4 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc
> (Debian 4.4.5-8) 4.4.5, 32-bit"*Operating system*:  Debian GNU/Linux
> 6.0*pg_dump*: pg_dump (PostgreSQL) 9.4.4*command*:
> /opt/postgresql-9.4.4/bin/pg_dump -U myuser -p 5433 $DBNAME |
> /opt/postgresql-9.4.4/bin/psql -p 5433 -U myuser ${DBNAME}_${branch}pg_dump
> doesn't dump data in correct order, so I'm not able to properly restore
> data.

You have not provided enough information to prove that that's the actual
nature of the problem, much less for someone else to be able to reproduce
it (and thereby maybe fix it, or at least provide useful advice).  Please
read

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/bug-reporting.html
and/or
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

FWIW, the reason I'm doubtful of your wrong-dump-order diagnosis is
that it's pretty hard to see how a not-null violation would arise
that way.  The subsequent complaints may only be consequences of
that one.