Confusion about inheritance -- NEVER MIND

От felix-lists-pgsql@crowfix.com
Тема Confusion about inheritance -- NEVER MIND
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well well, after I posted my request for help, I thought to search the
mailing list archive, and lo! and behold! there was a discussion in
December 2003 of the exact same problem, with the "resolution" that it
is a design limitation, it may have been put on some request list, and
it looks like I need to go back to individually defined tables or find
some other workaround ...

So unless someone has developed a patch for this for 7.4.2, I will now
continue with my irregularly scheduled poking around and learning ...

Thanks to everybody for PostgreSQL anyway :-)

     Felix Finch: scarecrow repairman & rocket surgeon / felix@crowfix.com
  GPG = E987 4493 C860 246C 3B1E  6477 7838 76E9 182E 8151 ITAR license #4933