BUG #16530: pgAdmin 4 Query Tool not loading/visualizing the data

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16530: pgAdmin 4 Query Tool not loading/visualizing the data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16530
Logged by:          Sadab Wasi
Email address:      sadabwasi@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.3
Operating system:   Windows 10

I have been using pgAdmin 4 for around a year now. Everything was working
properly. Few days ago my query tool stopped working. The screen seemed to
showing that it's loading, but it never stopped loading. I am not able to
access or read my database tables. I tried reloading, reinstalling, creating
new database. But still the query tool doesn't work.