Re: Help me recovering data

От pgsql@mohawksoft.com
Тема Re: Help me recovering data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It must be possible to create a tool based on the PostgreSQL sources that
can read all the tuples in a database and dump them to a file stream. All
the data remains in the file until overwritten with data after a vacuum.
It *should* be doable.

If there data in the table is worth anything, then it would be worth
extracting.

It would, of course, be a tool of last resort.