Re: Add version macro to libpq-fe.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add version macro to libpq-fe.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> On 21 Jun 2021, at 17:27, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What will prevent us from forgetting to do something about this again,
>> a year from now?

> An entry in a release checklist could perhaps be an idea?

Yeah, I was wondering if adding an entry to RELEASE_CHANGES would be
helpful.  Again, I'm not sure that this coding rule is much more
likely to be violated than any other.  On the other hand, the fact
that it's not critical until we approach release does suggest that
maybe it'd be useful to treat it as a checklist item.

Сообщение: Re: disfavoring unparameterized nested loops
Сообщение: Re: disfavoring unparameterized nested loops