BUG #16496: can't move to next line on Query Editor

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16496: can't move to next line on Query Editor
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16496
Logged by:          LEE SB
Email address:      sb.lee@onsemi.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.1
Operating system:   Windows 10

I need your help. I’ve upgraded a new version of pgAdmin4(ver 4.22) to my
PC. Since then,  I can’t move to the next line on Query Editor.  It’s
displayed only special character when I press the Enter key on the keyboard.
Can I have your advice to resolve the problem?