Re: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database
Дата
Ответ на I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database  ("孤傲小二~阿沐" <2903807914@qq.com>)
Список pgsql-general
"=?gb18030?B?ucKwwdChtv6hq7Ci4+U=?=" <2903807914@qq.com> writes:
> # Description of Requirement:
> 1¡¢select ¡Ì num1; function
> 2¡¢The value of num1 is required to be: [0,9223372036854775807]
> 3¡¢¡Ì The operation does not allow decimals

Looks suspiciously like a homework assignment.

> I have now developed this feature on the PostgreSQL 14.0 kernel! But it affects the original function of the
database:
> # Affected place
> 1¡¢ := assignment operator
> 2¡¢ Operator in 1..10

Today's lesson is: read the comments on the code you're modifying.
Notably on gram.y's list of "non keyword" tokens:

 * Non-keyword token types.  These are hard-wired into the "flex" lexer.
 * They must be listed first so that their numeric codes do not depend on
 * the set of keywords.  PL/pgSQL depends on this so that it can share the
 * same lexer.  If you add/change tokens here, fix PL/pgSQL to match!

Since you didn't do that, PL/pgSQL is confused about the token codes
in use for DOT_DOT and so on.

Сообщение: 回复: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database