Re: 8.0: Absolute path required for INITDB?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.0: Absolute path required for INITDB?
Дата
Re: 8.0: Absolute path required for INITDB?  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Oh.  Then I have a different bug to report, because INITDB for Sunday's CVS
> would not run without the -L option.

Well, that does deserve investigation.  But I've been initdb'ing
frequently and not noticed any problems.  What configure switches
did you use exactly?  Did you try to move the installation tree
after configure?

Сообщение: Re: 8.0: Absolute path required for INITDB?
Сообщение: Re: 8.0: Absolute path required for INITDB?