BUG #16478: Unable to edit and delete for certain row manually using db beaver

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16478: Unable to edit and delete for certain row manually using db beaver
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16478
Logged by:          Nanda Christanto
Email address:      chris@xcidic.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.6
Operating system:   Linux Ubuntu

I got the following error in my postgre db and some of the in the data
cannot be edited / deleted at all? Any suggestion

FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser
and rds_superuser connections