Re[2]: LISTEN/NOTIFY ultra slow speed

От Арсен Арутюнян
Тема Re[2]: LISTEN/NOTIFY ultra slow speed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
i looked at the file "\src\backend\commands\async.c"
there is a check for duplicate messages

/******** PG 10
if (AsyncExistsPendingNotify(channel, payload))
return;
***********/

if (AsyncExistsPendingNotify(n))
{
…...
}
Is this slowdown related to this check?
Is it possible to skip the check if I'm absolutely sure the message is unique?

--
Arsen Arutyunyan