Re: [HACKERS] pg_recvlogical.c doesn't build with --disable-integer-datetimes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_recvlogical.c doesn't build with --disable-integer-datetimes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On February 17, 2017 11:40:57 AM PST, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> AFAICS, if you want to build with -Werror, you have to configure
>> without that and then inject it afterwards.  I wonder how people who
>> use -Werror are handling that.  Is it possible to do at all in a
>> buildfarm critter?

> Yea, I complained about that before. I think we'd have to add an extra configure option for it, because we rely in
settingit only for certain tests.   Personally I use CEXTRA (IIRC) to achieve that result after configure ran.

[ pokes around... ]  Ah, that's called COPT, and it's entirely
undocumented :-(.  Probably ought to fix that.

От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_recvlogical.c doesn't build with --disable-integer-datetimes
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_recvlogical.c doesn't build with --disable-integer-datetimes