Re: The dbase conrtib doesn't compile

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: The dbase conrtib doesn't compile
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Yes, glad you pointed it out.  I think the best solution is to remove
> #define HAVE_ICONV_H and -liconv so it will work fine on all platforms.
> If someone wants the iconv conversions, they can add the needed #define
> and link library, OK?

That seems like a plan.  Perhaps add some commented-out macro
definitions to the makefile to make it a simple addition.  Something
like

# Uncomment this to provide charset translation
# CFLAGS += -DHAVE_ICONV_H
# You might need to uncomment this too, if libiconv is a separate
# library on your platform
# LIBS += -liconv

Untested but you get the idea ...

Сообщение: Re: The dbase conrtib doesn't compile
Сообщение: Re: The dbase conrtib doesn't compile