Re: 9.6beta2: query failure with 'cache lookup failed for type 0'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.6beta2: query failure with 'cache lookup failed for type 0'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stefan Huehner <stefan@huehner.org> writes:
> On Sat, Jul 02, 2016 at 11:35:52AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hmm, I can't reproduce this on HEAD, but it doesn't seem to look like
>> anything we've fixed post-beta2.  Do you need to put any particular data
>> into the tables?  Are you running with any nondefault configuration
>> parameters?

> No data at all needed in table.

Ah, I found it: need to ANALYZE the tables.  Then I get

TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(((bool) ((aggtranstype) != ((Oid) 0))))", File: "nodeAgg.c", Line: 2698)

Looks like planner is somehow forgetting to assign aggtranstype for the
aggregate.  Will trace it down, thanks for the report!