What is the use of the CommitFestBlank template?

От Tom Lane
Тема What is the use of the CommitFestBlank template?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The description of the CommitFestBlank template suggests that it sets up
an editable page for you, but AFAICT it does no such thing.  I had to
manually create all the right sections:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=CommitFest:2008-11&diff=2260&oldid=2258
in order to have a page that people could actually put patches into.

Unless templates have power to replace themselves in the page source,
it seems like this can't possibly work.  It would be more helpful to
have a blank page that we could clone (if MediaWiki has such a concept).