Re: why table.name is translated to (name.*)::name?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: why table.name is translated to (name.*)::name?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ian Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> writes:
> 2010/3/30 Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>:
>> we can use a non existing column "name". What does mean?

> FYI this has caused me (and presumably a few other people) a bit of
> head-scratching, e.g.:
>   http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2010-03/msg00362.php

We could make that stop happening if we were willing to restrict the
cases in which an I/O conversion would be applied, but I think the cure
might be worse than the disease.  It would be an entirely arbitrary
restriction of a feature.

Сообщение: Re: why table.name is translated to (name.*)::name?
Сообщение: Re: why table.name is translated to (name.*)::name?