Re: add checkpoint stats of snapshot and mapping files of pg_logical dir

От Cary Huang
Тема Re: add checkpoint stats of snapshot and mapping files of pg_logical dir
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            not tested

Hi

The patch applies and tests fine. I don't think there is any harm having little extra statistical information about the
checkpointprocess. In fact, it could be useful in identifying a bottleneck during the checkpoint process as the stats
exactlythe time taken to do the file IO in pg_logical dir.

best

Cary Huang

Сообщение: Re: Can I assume relation would not be invalid during from ExecutorRun to ExecutorEnd
Сообщение: Re: Can I assume relation would not be invalid during from ExecutorRun to ExecutorEnd