Re: _aclitem and aclitem in JDBC driver?

От chris@creatop.com.au
Тема Re: _aclitem and aclitem in JDBC driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
OK, problem with that is that via ColdFusion you don't get much choice of how it retrieves the data. You simply put the
queriesinto a cfquery tag and it does all the JDBC stuff itself.

Is there a way you can do something on the server end, a conversion utility or something similar to the getString()
method? Or am I going to have to hack ColdFusion MX's Java code?

Chris

Chris Cox
B.IT.(Information Systems)
Senior Software Engineer