AW: VS2022: Support Visual Studio 2022 on Windows

От Hans Buschmann
Тема AW: VS2022: Support Visual Studio 2022 on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Now it is three days before release of VS2022.

I updated to the latest Preview 7 (= RC3) and recompiled PG14 64bit Release without issues.
There seem to be not many internal differences from previous versions in the tools used for building Postgres.

My intention for an early support is to catch the momentum for signalling to any user:  "We support current tools".
The risks seem non-existent.

Updated the patch to reflect the VisualStudioVersion for Preview 7, which is the version number compiled into the main
devenv.exeimage.
This version number seems to be of no interest elsewhere in the postgres source tree.

I will reflect any updates after official release on monday, November 8

Hans Buschmann

Вложения