Re: BUG #7514: postgres -k no longer works with spaces in the path

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7514: postgres -k no longer works with spaces in the path
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Maybe it would be easier if multiple -k options accumulated.

Hm, interesting thought, but how would we make that play in the generic
GUC support?  Or are you imagining that we'd just kluge up -k with some
single-purpose code?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7514: postgres -k no longer works with spaces in the path
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7514: postgres -k no longer works with spaces in the path