Re: Database corruption.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Database corruption.
Дата
Re: Database corruption.  ("Brusser, Michael" <Michael.Brusser@matrixone.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Michael Guerin <guerin@rentec.com> writes:
> Ok, so I'm trying to track down the rows now (big table slow queries :(
> )  How does one zero out a corrupt row, plain delete?  I see references
> for creating the missing pg_clog file but I don't believe that's what
> you're suggesting..

Zeroing out the whole block containing it is the usual recipe.  I forget
the exact command but if you trawl the archives for mention of "dd" and
"/dev/zero" you'll probably find it.  Keep in mind you want to stop the
postmaster first, to ensure it doesn't have a copy of the bad block
cached in memory.