Re: Pg subtracts one minute from time

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Pg subtracts one minute from time
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Barry Stewart <bstewart@smyrnacable.net> writes:
> I'm using Trustix Secure Linux 1.2 (RedHat based) on a Pentium 200MMX and
> Postgresql 7.02.

Seems like a fairly vanilla-flavored platform...  I'm baffled, to tell
you the truth.  I sent a heads-up to our date/time maven, Thomas
Lockhart, who might have an idea what's going wrong here.

> How do I check the TZ/PGTZ variables?  On the command
> line, the date command says:
> Fri Jan 12 11:37:36 EST 2001

Try "echo $TZ" at the command line.  Given that date output, I'm
guessing that you'll see "EST5EDT".  Just for grins, you might try

    export PGTZ="EST5EDT"

before starting psql, and then see if the behavior is the same or not.
Probably won't help but it'd be worth making sure.

Сообщение: Re: Pg subtracts one minute from time
Сообщение: Re: Pg subtracts one minute from time