Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> The libpq SSL memory leak reported on -bugs would be good to fix.

We don't know yet if that's our bug or not.

> BTW, is there a particular reason we're pushing out 7.4.1 so soon?
> ISTM there wouldn't be anything wrong with waiting a week or two...

Well, we do have several important fixes in the 7.4 branch (probably the
PANIC in FSM management is the most important).  But I tend to agree
that there's no real strong reason to put it out this week rather than
next week; if we can accumulate a few more bug fixes, maybe we should
wait.