BUG #16316: The application has lost the database connection:

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16316: The application has lost the database connection:
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16316
Logged by:          bo li
Email address:      boli9301@163.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.2
Operating system:   mac os 10.15

I used a PostgreSQL 12  to storage my data. I use python to connect my SQL
and query my SQL to export the csv file. When I want to query the table with
500MB, there will be an error that shows the The application has lost the
database connection. If I truncate this table, it's ok. I wonder how to fix
this problem. Thank you