Re: psql: \dl+ to list large objects privileges

От Georgios Kokolatos
Тема Re: psql: \dl+ to list large objects privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

Hi,

There is something I forgot to mention in my previous review.

Typically when describing a thing in psql, it is the column "Description" that
belongs in the verbose version. For example listing indexes produces:

               List of relations
 Schema |   Name    | Type  |  Owner   | Table

and the verbose version:
                                           List of relations
 Schema |   Name    | Type  |  Owner   | Table | Persistence | Access method |    Size    | Description

Since '\dl' already contains description, it might be worthwhile to consider to add the column `Access privileges`
without introducing a verbose version.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
//Georgios