Re: The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.

От felix.quintgz@yahoo.com
Тема Re: The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I see no reason why ask elsewhere first, the link for the installer download is on the Postgresql website, not
elsewhere.The most logical thing to do is ask here first.

 On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 08:07:15 PM GMT-4, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:

Then you should ask EDB, or Amazon, or use a VPN.

On 4/10/21 7:03 PM, felix.quintgz@yahoo.com wrote:
> Because it is the Postgresql installer. https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads
>
>  On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 07:30:29 PM GMT-4, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  On 4/10/21 2:00 PM, felix.quintgz@yahoo.com wrote:
>> I am trying to download the installer and I get this error. The same happens with binary files.

>> 403 ERROR
>> The request could not be satisfied.
>> The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country. We can't connect to the server
forthis app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or
contactthe app or website owner.
>> If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this
errorby reviewing the CloudFront documentation.