Re: Unicode UTF-8 table formatting for psql text output

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unicode UTF-8 table formatting for psql text output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Roger Leigh <rleigh@codelibre.net> writes:
> The side effect from this change is that some of the testsuite
> expected data will need updating due to the extra pad spaces

No, we are *not* doing that.  Somebody made a change to the print.c
logic last year that started adding "harmless" white space to the
last column, and it was a complete disaster for tracking whether
anything important had changed in regression test output.  Please
undo that part of your patch.

Сообщение: Re: Inspection of row types in pl/pgsql and pl/sql
Сообщение: Re: Inspection of row types in pl/pgsql and pl/sql