Re: Large tables, ORDER BY and sequence/index scans

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Large tables, ORDER BY and sequence/index scans
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

please, send explain result

postgres=# explain analyze declare x cursor for select * from foo;
                                           QUERY PLAN
 Seq Scan on foo  (cost=0.00..34.00 rows=2400 width=4) (actual
time=0.010..0.012 rows=2 loops=1)
 Total runtime: 0.033 ms
(2 rows)

regards