Re: count (DISTINCT expression [ , ... ] ) and documentation

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: count (DISTINCT expression [ , ... ] ) and documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

count has only one argument,

try:

postgres=# select * from fooa;
 a  | b
----+----
 10 | 20
(1 row)

postgres=# select count(distinct a,b) from fooa;
ERROR:  function count(integer, integer) does not exist
LINE 1: select count(distinct a,b) from fooa;
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You
might need to add explicit type casts.
postgres=# select count(distinct (a,b)) from fooa;
 count
-------
     1
(1 row)