Re: WIP: default values for function parameters

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: WIP: default values for function parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2008/12/9 Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj@pointblue.com.pl>:
> if I may request one simple change/addition, Probably trivial to add, but I
> don't have too much time to give away now to any other project than one that
> pays my debts.
> The default param that's in the middle. Would it be hard, or do anyone
> objects against adding 'default' keyword there, so one doesn't have to
> substitute default param 3, when he only wants to override 2nd in
> funct(1,2,3) ?

I don't plan it, or not yet, because I don't would to complicate rules
for using it. But for 8.5 I prepare named notation and maybe mixed
notation. like param1 => some, param2 => some ..

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Сообщение: Re: WIP: default values for function parameters
Сообщение: Re: WIP: default values for function parameters