Re: raise doesn't add end of line

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: raise doesn't add end of line
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello

it's true, and I thing, so it is a bug (please, report it). Workaround
is simple. Use function chr.

regards
Pavel Stehule

postgres=# create or replace function r() returns void as $$begin
raise notice 'aa%naata%aa', chr(10),chr(10); end; $$ language plpgsql;
CREATE FUNCTION
postgres=# select r();
NOTICE:  aa
naata