Re: Wiki patch queue

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Wiki patch queue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

there is some noises about my patches :(

I sent EXECUTE USING - it's important (against to SQL injection and
faster dynamic SQL), this patch is linger time in queue.

variadic function, named params exist only as WIP and I see it for
next commit fest. I'll send new version in next months.

Regards
Pavel Stehule