Re: varchar sort ordering ignore blanks

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: varchar sort ordering ignore blanks
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

you have to use correct localses for your encoding and country:

for czech and utf8 is

cs_CZ.UTF8 ..

for latin2 is

cs_CZ.latin2 etc

czech sorting has more exception and it works

caa
čaa
daa
cha  ... it is well for czech
iaa

От: Russell Smith
Сообщение: Re: ATTN: Clodaldo was Performance problem. Could it be related to 8.3-beta4?