Re: proposal for 8.4: PL/pgSQL - statement CASE

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal for 8.4: PL/pgSQL - statement CASE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> If primary goal is ANSI SQL conformance shouldn't we be focusing on
> pl/psm not plpgsql? (yes I am aware they are similar syntatically)

I am not sure if in 8.4 will be space for changes in PL interprets. I
expect so plpgsql will be main SQL language next two years. I don't
plan any big changes  - some cases like this is different (it's 2days
work).

Pavel

Сообщение: Re: OUTER JOIN performance regression remains in 8.3beta4
Сообщение: Re: OUTER JOIN performance regression remains in 8.3beta4