Re: set returning functions.

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: set returning functions.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Rhys

its not mystery

create or replace function mysrf(a integer)
returns integer
as $$
begin
  for i in 1..a loop
    return next i; -- <<<< important
  end loop;
  return;
end;
$$ language plpgsql;

you can call select * from mysrf(10);

Regards
Pavel Stehule

От: Reece Hart
Сообщение: Re: Why the ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "master_pkey" is raised? - Is this a Bug?