Re: Getting result from EXECUTE

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Getting result from EXECUTE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

execute doesn't set FOUND variable, but sets diagnostics variables.

you can:

create table foo(a integer);
insert into foo values(10),(20);
create or replace function f() returns void as $$declare rc integer;
begin execute 'update foo set a = a'; get diagnostics rc = row_count;
raise notice '%', rc; end; $$ language plpgsql;

postgres=# select f();
NOTICE:  2 f
---

(1 row)