integrated tsearch has different results than tsearch2

От Pavel Stehule
Тема integrated tsearch has different results than tsearch2
Дата
Re: integrated tsearch has different results than tsearch2  (Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

I am testing fulltext.

1. I am not able use fulltext with latin2 encoding :( I missing note
about only utf8 dictionaries in doc).

2. with hspell dictionaries (fresh copy from open office) I got
different and wrong results.

Original (old) result

ts=# select * from ts_debug('Příliš žluťoučký kůň se napil žluté vody');   ts_name    | tok_type | description |
token  |     dict_name |  tsvector--------------+----------+-------------+-----------+
-------------------+ ------------default_czech | word     | Word        | Příliš    |
{cz_ispell,simple} | 'příliš'default_czech | word     | Word        | žluťoučký |
{cz_ispell,simple} | 'žluťoučký'default_czech | word     | Word        | kůň       | {cz_ispell,simple} |
'kůň'default_czech| lword    | Latin word  | se        | {cz_ispell,simple} |default_czech | lword    | Latin word  |
napil    |
{cz_ispell,simple} | 'napít'default_czech | word     | Word        | žluté     |
{cz_ispell,simple} | 'žlutý'default_czech | lword    | Latin word  | vody      |
{cz_ispell,simple} | 'voda'(7 řádek)

New results:
postgres=# create Text search dictionary cspell(template=ispell,
dictfile=czech, afffile=czech, stopwords=czech);
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY
postgres=# CREATE text search configuration cs (copy=english);
CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION

postgres=# alter text search configuration cs alter mapping for word,
lword  with cspell, simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
postgres=# select * from ts_debug('cs','Příliš žluťoučký kůň se napil
žluté vody');Alias |  Description  |   Token   |  Dictionaries   |    Lexized token
-------+---------------+-----------+-----------------+---------------------word  | Word          | Příliš    |
{cspell,simple}| cspell: {příliš}blank | Space symbols |           | {}              |word  | Word          | žluťoučký
|{cspell,simple} | cspell: {žluťoučký}blank | Space symbols |           | {}              |word  | Word          | kůň
    | {cspell,simple} | cspell: {kůň}blank | Space symbols |           | {}              |lword | Latin word    | se
   | {cspell,simple} | cspell: {}blank | Space symbols |           | {}              |lword | Latin word    | napil
|{cspell,simple} | simple: {napil}blank | Space symbols |           | {}              |word  | Word          | žluté
| {cspell,simple} | simple: {žluté}blank | Space symbols |           | {}              |lword | Latin word    | vody
 | {cspell,simple} | simple: {vody}
(13 rows)

This query returned true in 8.2 and now:

postgres=# select to_tsvector('cs','Příliš žlutý kůň se napil žluté
vody') @@ to_tsquery('cs','napít');?column?
(1 row)

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Сообщение: Re: tsearch filenames unlikes special symbols and numbers
Сообщение: Re: tsearch filenames unlikes special symbols and numbers