Re: Looking for SKYLINE command

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Looking for SKYLINE command
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
LaboRecherche <nomail@altranx.com> writes:
> I have just installed version 8.4 of PostGresql in order to use SKYLINE
> command, but it seems that I get an error each time I try to use this
> command.

There is no SKYLINE command in any version of Postgres.

A couple of different people have shown work-in-progress patches that
add a function by that name, but those haven't gotten to the point of
being serious submissions and very likely wouldn't have been accepted
if they were.  I'm not even sure that those did what you want anyway,
since there's no standard for such a feature.