Re: currentItemData & currentMarkData

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: currentItemData & currentMarkData
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> It has bothered me for some time that we have currentItemData and
> currentMarkData fields in IndexScanDescData, while it's really indexam's
> private data. They should be in the indexam opaque structure.

Can't get very excited about it, but if you want.

> There's also is_multiscan field which is set but never read.

It has been needed in the past and could plausibly be needed again
sometime --- an index AM's rescan method might want to know what kind
of scan it's setting up for.  Of course, if we get rid of amgetmulti
entirely as has been discussed, this'd go away too.

Сообщение: Re: dump / restore functionality
Сообщение: Re: dump / restore functionality