Re: Autoconf upgrade

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Autoconf upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart <thomas@fourpalms.org> writes:
>> Autoconf 2.53 was just released,

> Hmm. I'd much rather be using a version which actually ships with some
> distros. I've got 2.13 on my rather fresh Linux box. Anyone else getting
> something later any time soon?

(a) FWIW, I really need to do an autoconf upgrade here, for use on other
projects.  So I'm in favor of updating fairly soon.

(b) If we wait for the distros to all catch up we might be waiting a
*long* time.

It is fair to wait a few weeks and see if 2.53 looks like it will stand
the test of time, though.