Re: [RPM/CentOS7] Need to disable repo_gpgcheck on pgdg-common when using RPM version 42.0-17.1

От Dhanisha
Тема Re: [RPM/CentOS7] Need to disable repo_gpgcheck on pgdg-common when using RPM version 42.0-17.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Devrim,

Thank you for your response.

I have tried your suggestion, but the error is still present.

I get below stack trace when I run 'yum update' or 'yum install'

I have tried few more things
1.  If I specify --nogpgcheck in yum install or remove pgdg-redhat-all.repo,
the error goes away.
2. I have also specified their respective gpgkeys file.

I don't think it's an issue with yum or the system at this point, as we can
reproduce it on other systems.

Sincerely,
Dhanisha Phadate

--